Nintendo Consoles

Nintendo Consoles

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I Regret To Inform You....

So maybe some of you saw this coming, but I have decided to discontinue my posts regarding my Top Ten Favorite Gamecube Games. I only started this blog at the beginning of the summer and since then, I have obtained 17 new Gamecube games. There is simply not enough time to play them all and evaluate them accurately. I do plan on revisiting this line of posts once I have thoroughly played through each of these new games, but until then, I will simply discuss other games and explore other concepts for posts. In the near future, I plan to discuss topics such as:
Overrated Games, Underrated Games, Hidden Gems, Amazing Games, Timeless Games, etc.
I plan on reworking my formula for reviewing games, this time referring to a number-graded system where I will rate games out of 100.

Because "why not?", here is what my list of favorite Gamecube Games was going to be.

1080 Avalanche
Mario Kart: Double Dash
Spiderman 2
Super Mario Sunshine
Lost Kingdoms 2
Soul Calibur 2
Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
F-Zero GX
Super Smash Brothers Melee
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Here is a list of games that I've obtained during this summer alone:
Legend of Zelda: Collector's Disc         Starfox Adventures
Tales of Symphonia                       Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Resident Evil                                              Metroid Prime
Luigi's Mansion                                        Metroid Prime 2
Pikmin 2                                              Wave Race: Blue Storm
SSX 3                                                              P.N.03
Metal Arms Glitch In the System                    XG3
Battalion Wars                                       Super Monkey Ball 2
Mary Kate and Ashley 16: Licensed to Drive

So as you can see, Im damn busy with ALL OF THESE GAMES. Once I receive the rest of these in the mail, I will have a total of 66 Gamecube games to consider. Until then, Ill write about other fun things. Thanks for sticking around!

No comments:

Post a Comment