Nintendo Consoles

Nintendo Consoles

Friday, August 23, 2013

How I spent my summer.

As of today, the last day of my summer vacation, I own 75 Gamecube games. The following is every game I acquired this summer. Haven't even opened most of them yet.
 
Paper Mario Thousand Year Door, Luigi's Mansion, Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, Starfox Adventures, Pikmin 2
Mary Kate and Ashley Sweet 16, Kirby Air Ride, Viewtiful Joe, Monkey Ball 2, Tales of Symphonia,
Phantasy Star Online Episodes I and II, Wave Race Blue Storm, Resident Evil, Battalion Wars,
Metal Arms Glitch In the System, P.N.03, I-Ninja, Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg, Ultimate Spider-Man, SSX 3, XG3,
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, 007 Everything or Nothing, Resident Evil 4, The Legend of Zelda Promotional Disc

No comments:

Post a Comment